Tue, May 23|
Professional ChromeOS Administrator Certification - Fast Track
You should have a good working knowledge of the Google Workspace Admin Console for this fast track training.
Time & Location
May 23, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+1
About the Event
This training event will prepare you for the Professional ChromeOS Administrator exam. You should have a good working knowledge of the Google Workspace Admin Console.
During the session we will cover:
Perform actions from the Admin console
- Troubleshooting customer concerns.
- Setting up a trial.
- Pushing applications
- Performing device actions from the Admin console.
- Provision licenses
- Perform Admin roles and duties.
Understand ChromeOS security processes
- Deploying certificates.
- Understanding ChromeOS fundamental security tenants.
Configure ChromeOS policies
- Understanding ChromeOS policies.
- Configuring ChromeOS policies appropriately
- Ensuring identity features are properly configured. Considerations include:
Understand ChromeOS tenets
- Understanding Chrome 4.1.1OS best practices.
- Educate customers on chromeOS tenets
- Selecting the appropriate hardware
Following the training you can take the exam*. This 3-hour exam is composed of approximately 50 multiple-choice questions and 30 hands-on lab questions. Each section is allotted 90 minutes to complete. The exam assesses the ability to perform actions from Google Admin console, including configuring ChromeOS policies and understanding the tenets of ChromeOS.
*The exam is currently available free of charge.