Thu, Mar 19|
Kings Place - London
AR and VR in Education Seminar
Join EdTechTeam and C-Learning in Central London for this one day seminar looking at the practical use of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in the Classroom. Hear from teachers who have had success using these tools in their class and network with other educators.
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2020, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM GMT
Kings Place - London, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG, UK
About the Event
Hear from teachers who have had success using these tools in their class and network with other educators. The full agenda for this event will be announced in January - sessions at our last event included:
- Getting Started with Google Expeditions
- Creating your own content with Tour Creator
- Why VR - 8 reasons virtual reality will transform education
- 360 Creative Writing
- Create Your Own AR Experiences
- Full Room VR (HTC VIVE) as an everyday tool in the classroom.
- A Vocational Perspective on VR
Plus throughout the day we will offer "Playground" Sessions where you will have the opportunity to try a range of VR Experiences.
Super Early Bird
There are a limited number of Super Early Bird Tickets for this event.
Early Bird Tickets on sale until 31st January 2020.